Multicultural NSW will be launching a new fee for service multicultural training program for NSW Government and non-government sectors later in 2021. Following the success of a pilot program in 2020, we are also planning to provide a service to develop tailor made training for organisations to be delivered at the workplace.
Objectives of the multicultural training program are:
- To increase cross-cultural competence
- To build knowledge, skills and capabilities when delivering services to multicultural communities
- To focus on recruitment and leadership to enhance a multicultural workforce
Based on extensive market research of the training needs of the NSW Government and non-government sectors, for the first 12 months of the program the following five key areas of interest will be the focus of our training program:
- Introduction to cultural competency
- Working effectively with interpreters
- Multicultural engagement and communication
- Multicultural planning
- Leadership in cultural diversity
If you have any questions about the upcoming training program please email email@example.com or 02 8255 6818.