Have you worked on a marketing, advertising, communication or social media campaign that showcases diversity in a creative or innovative way? Then we encourage you to apply for a PMCA.
The judging panel will be looking specifically at campaigns that clearly demonstrate the following:
• A well-defined strategy appropriate to the category
• The impact of the project/campaign in proportion to the resources available to market it
• Originality and innovation in the use of cultural diversity to develop the project/campaign.
The project or campaign being nominated should have been developed in 2021/22.
- Campaign of the Year – Agency
Recognising public relations, advertising, and digital agencies.
- Campaign of the Year – Business
Recognising internal marketing and creative teams in organisations, including the public service.
- Campaign of the Year – Community
Recognising not-for-profits and volunteer-based groups.